Address book converter (from Open Contacts to adx) - 0.13 Alpha
- Firefox: OK
- Chromium (Chrome): OK
- IE: Untested, converter probably not working at all
This is just an example. Please do a XML Export
of your adressbook in Open Contacts and paste the file content below. Then press the 'Convert' button.
- Done: Basic Support for <Contact>
- Done: Support for contact type Myself
- Open: Dedicated support for organisations (<Contact IsCompany="1" ...>)
- Open: Support for <Categories>
- Open: Probably a lot of stuff.
Send Feedback for bugs, feature requests, etc to thomas.bartensud ät googlema
Privacy statement: None of your pasted contacts leaves your computer. The converting is done purely in your browser.
Output 1: adx xml
Copy content of following text area to a text editor and save as XML file (UTF-8 encoded) in the same folder where adx2html_phonelist.xsl is residing.
Now open your saved XML file in your browser and adx address book is ready to work.
Output 2: adx html - Preview (how it will look like...)